Your Life is Perfection.


Perfection.
Oftentimes, I want things to be perfect. I strive for perfection , and not only that...I want to get to the "end" as fast as possible that I don't realize I am not appreciating the process in which it is taking for me to get there. The constant desire to prove them wrong, the fire in me to reach success, and my desire to want to tell my story to help the next person are all factors in me wanting to rush it all. 

Could it be that I'm driving myself into a mental roller coaster trying to achieve perfection when the true beauty of it all is that the journey to success is all but what my idea of perfection is. Those every now and then feelings of wanting to give up completely and disappear altogether...may just a result of me having the concept of perfection all wrong. Who's to say that perfection isn't actually Kylie Jenner being born into wealth and easily sliding her way onto the Forbes list, on her way to being a billionaire. Who's to say that perfection is truly Supa, coming from poverty and hardships-trusting a close friend, Judy to teach her about business and building a brand from the ground up-- not knowing if it will succeed or fail. Who's to say that the perfection is Supa going out to clubs, doing appearances just to pay her bills a couple years ago and now she's breaking records making over a million dollars in 90 minutes. 

Too often, we focus on the things we don't have (I'm getting better at gratitude), on what we perceive as problems in our lives, on negativity, on putting others down just to feel better about ourselves...

I always get down when I don't get the support I wished for, when the truth is..I don't make a move on most things because I'm afraid of lack of support...But what if that EXACT lack of support is apart of the perfection of my journey. What if those people I "feel" should support me are the ones actually holding me back and the people I don't know or had no idea that would support me, spring me forward. 
Be BETTER Jaylyn. There is no longer room to blame other people because YOU perceive perfection wrong! It's up to you, Jaylyn, to feed each area of your life with the satisfaction of what perfection truly is. 

Your journey is perfection already because no one has your story. Each piece of your story will make sense eventually, no matter if you can't come to terms of why right now. 

The hardships, PERFECTION. The misunderstandings of those who weren't going to support you anyway, PERFECTION. Abandonment, PERFECTION. Heartbreak, PERFECTION. Doing it, regardless of fear or what you think you don't have, PERFECTION. 


The process of what it is taking you to get "there" is the perfection. The end results, well.... those are just the fruits.  -JRW

Comments