Why the Relaunch Jaylyn Renee'


I Haven't Blogged in Over a Year.

Why, all of the sudden, I decide to dust off a blog that has been sitting for over a year. A blog I completely forgot the password to. One that I would find an old post that had the link on it and I would revisit, reading a post here and there. Why? To be 100% honest, this isn't random, it isn't all of the sudden. 

Here are my top 5 reasons for relaunching:

1.I finally decided that I had enough of doing nothing. 

My desire to revisit and post consistently has been for some time now. I've just had a HUGE problem with DOING or taking ACTION to the things I say I want to do (Post coming soon on this)  I was constantly lying to myself, telling myself I needed a new computer, a camera, all these gadgets to start when in reality, i just needed to START and appreciate all the things that I already had to use before I could even move on to all the fancy, extra stuff. 

2. The Jaylyn Renee' that published those post over a year ago has completely transformed into a new Jaylyn Renee'.

I have been through many transformations and transitions all throughout my life but I can honestly say the one I have experienced this past year has been one of the biggest in my entire life. I have so much I know I need to share to help or comfort the next person. 

 3. I am an entrepreneur, this is an aspect of my business.

I know I am an entrepreneur, I had to simply discover what it was that I truly had the passion for. I need to be myself and follow my own personal blue print and no one else.

4. My story is going to make me a millionaire. 

The sooner I start telling my story, the sooner I will become a millionaire. And I'm not only talking in money terms because I don't want any limitations on my destiny. 

5. I am a girl mom now. 

August 12th, 2018 We welcomed my Princess into the world and every single day she brings a newfound sense of joy into my life. All moms experience being a mother differently. I am going to share some precious moments and insights to help the next mom or mommy to be. 



From the list above, you can see (or maybe not) that I have even stronger reasoning's to continue my blog for those who read it. No one likes inconsistency, so I have a developed an easy publishing schedule for you readers. .

There will be a new blog post every Saturday at 12:00P.M. 
This does not mean that I won't post on other days, it just means Saturdays are my designated times for a guaranteed post. 




I am excited. 
Next Time, 

Jaylyn Renee'





Comments